Top Tips for Saving Fuel in 2012...
Would you like to save £520 in the next year?Over the course of the next few weeks, we’re going to share some great insights with you. Our aim is simply to help you save £10 per week (£520/year), by reducing your fuel consumption.
Our useful hints & tips will cover:
- How to reduce fuel consumption
- How to improve your fuel economy (MPG)
- Fuel efficient driving styles
- Effective vehicle maintenance for optimal fuel efficiency
- A daily tip via Facebook & Twitter
It’s a completely free to view series and it’s sure to provide a welcome saving! What better way to save a few quid, than to get from A to B for a little bit less?
What’s up Next?We’ll be releasing the 1st article in the series really soon and we’ll keep you posted. Look out for ‘The Causes of High Fuel Consumption’.
In the mean time, why not check out something else we’ve prepared for your information: 5 reasons to reduce your fuel consumption.